All my bags are packed...
I'm ready to go...
This will be the last you'll hear from me on American soil. I have strategically filled my four bags, rather one biiiiiig bag, one medium bag, my camera bag and computer briefcase, all in all I'd say it's an impressive display of spatial skills. A fun fact is that men are better suited to pack than females dating back to the days when the men were hunters and the females were gatherers, also having to do with spatial abilities I believe.
I've really enjoyed seeing my friends these last couple weeks, both of the Middlebury and Needham variety, and my family has had a delicious series of farewell meals.
My flight touches down in Amsterdam tomorrow morning and then I scoot up to Copenhagen in the morning. The first day should be hectic, we have some orientation things and then hopefully I'll get out to my apartment (called the Koeps Kollegium) (I've found that Danish has an abundance of K's and vowels mashed together) early in the afternoon.
Tomorrow night of course the Pats game will be on, for those of you fortunate enough to be in the Eastern Time Zone the game will be on at 6:30pm... and for those of us in central Europe the kickoff will be at 12:30am... on Monday. I figure this will be an outstanding way for me to kick off my first week studying abroad, but those are the sacrifices we make to follow the greatest football team in the world.
I'll post again when I have something interesting to report, bon voyage!
This will be the last you'll hear from me on American soil. I have strategically filled my four bags, rather one biiiiiig bag, one medium bag, my camera bag and computer briefcase, all in all I'd say it's an impressive display of spatial skills. A fun fact is that men are better suited to pack than females dating back to the days when the men were hunters and the females were gatherers, also having to do with spatial abilities I believe.
I've really enjoyed seeing my friends these last couple weeks, both of the Middlebury and Needham variety, and my family has had a delicious series of farewell meals.
My flight touches down in Amsterdam tomorrow morning and then I scoot up to Copenhagen in the morning. The first day should be hectic, we have some orientation things and then hopefully I'll get out to my apartment (called the Koeps Kollegium) (I've found that Danish has an abundance of K's and vowels mashed together) early in the afternoon.
Tomorrow night of course the Pats game will be on, for those of you fortunate enough to be in the Eastern Time Zone the game will be on at 6:30pm... and for those of us in central Europe the kickoff will be at 12:30am... on Monday. I figure this will be an outstanding way for me to kick off my first week studying abroad, but those are the sacrifices we make to follow the greatest football team in the world.
I'll post again when I have something interesting to report, bon voyage!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home