Exploring the Old World

Chronicling the travels, trials and tribulations as one expatriate explores Copenhagen, Europe and beyond.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Welcome to the Big Show


I've created this blog as a way of channeling all of my stories, news, and pertinent information to those that care... and possibly reducing the amount of Mass Emails along the way.

This way, I hope that if you get an email, you'll be all ears.

I'm going to be studying in Copenhagen, Denmark, with the DIS program out of the University of Copenhagen. I'm hoping to travel extensively as well during my time abroad and hope to visit friends in Prague, Florence, Madrid, London, Paris, anywhere.

Right now I'm sitting on couch, home in Needham, Massachusetts. I haven't started packing yet, or even started my list. But this trip is on my mind so I decided to set the blog up now... Until later. These

1 Comments:

Blogger DRrkg said...

Hey Alex - great landing. Awesome start via tour of the Carlsburg Brewery. Yeast fermenation is one of my favorite biology courses. Can't wait for the first experimental results.
DAd

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home